The TopGearAssociation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some builds I've done.

2 posters

Go down

Some builds I've done. Empty Some builds I've done.

Post by T.C.@SSi Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm

I wanted to showcase some of the cars that SSi has put together over the years for some of our customers, We normally build late model domestics but I've been considering on getting into the euro market as alot of my customers are starting to pick up euro models, Plus I have a soft spot for Beemers lol.

1999 Camaro, Can't say what's under the hood since this customer runs it on the street and KOTS events
Some builds I've done. 0704gm_03_zforced_induction2000_chevy_camaro_zps672a4495

2010 camaro, Procharged+Big shot of Spray
Some builds I've done. D704_Convex_Camaro_Mustang_20_5_zps6d65c59f

2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 around 800 Horsepower
Some builds I've done. 8206575538_bd6572ac3b_o_zpsd7543fac

2010 Corvette ZR1, Sexiest thing in white!
Some builds I've done. 2hdpgmt_zpsbe4cd5c1

And Of course Our very own trisha's Drift prepped 2012 Mustang. 410 Ci motor, 4 speed and a quick change rear end. This thing was built with drifting in mind and hopefully the next showing it'll take and do some damage Smile
Some builds I've done. 03-creations-n-chrome-boy-racer-mustang-small_zps5faa9e29Some builds I've done. 04-creations-n-chrome-boy-racer-mustang-small_zpsd25dcf23
T.C.@SSi
T.C.@SSi
New to the scene
New to the scene

Back to top Go down

Some builds I've done. Empty Re: Some builds I've done.

Post by ATL Smackdown Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:27 am

T.C.@SSi wrote:

And Of course Our very own trisha's  Drift prepped 2012 Mustang. 410 Ci motor, 4 speed and a quick change rear end. This thing was built with drifting in mind and hopefully the next showing it'll take and do some damage Smile
Some builds I've done. 03-creations-n-chrome-boy-racer-mustang-small_zps5faa9e29Some builds I've done. 04-creations-n-chrome-boy-racer-mustang-small_zpsd25dcf23

Impressive build! Cali wasn't in ya'll favor but I'm really looking forward to Evergreen if we're running the FD Layout I'ma have to crank it up to 11:lol!: 
ATL Smackdown
ATL Smackdown
New to the scene
New to the scene

Back to top Go down

Post by ATL Smackdown Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:28 am

T.C.@SSi wrote:

And Of course Our very own trisha's  Drift prepped 2012 Mustang. 410 Ci motor, 4 speed and a quick change rear end. This thing was built with drifting in mind and hopefully the next showing it'll take and do some damage Smile

Impressive build! Cali wasn't in ya'll favor but I'm really looking forward to Evergreen if we're running the FD Layout I'ma have to crank it up to 11 lol!
ATL Smackdown
ATL Smackdown
New to the scene
New to the scene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum