The TopGearAssociation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Gear Round Two! Evergreen Madness!

Go down

Top Gear Round Two! Evergreen Madness! Empty Top Gear Round Two! Evergreen Madness!

Post by DayDay Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:15 am

Top Gear Round Two! Evergreen Madness! Formula-Drift-Seattle-2013

When- October 3rd-October 7th
Where-Seattle Washington

Top Gears second round will be taking place in the lovely city of Seattle,Washington. For one week in October we'll be taking over this great city with a few very awesome events!

October 3rd-Rally
As usual the rally kids get to have a go out in the great wilderness first. this course spanning 40 miles through the lush Washington woods.

October 4th Drifting
Evergreen speedway will be home to our rolling smoke show, what makes this event different is that it will be opened to the casual drivers as well. we're trying to get more entries for the big events so seeing the rookies having fun won't be such a bad thing.

October 5th Road Racing
Spokane County Raceway will be home for the road racers it's a pretty decent sized circuit coming in at 2.25 miles it's a pretty quick circuit and plenty of runoff incase things get a little crazy on the track.

October 6th RallyCross
Some more off roading fun! this time we'll be back at evergreen speedway on a asphalt/dirt style setup so that should be alot of fun for you guys

October 7th
A special event that i think alot of you will have alot of fun with I won't say much about it until the week of the event but I think it will be pretty awesome.

As usual with Top Gear events there will be some giveways and sponsorship battle events but I can't say much about it until the week before the event. So you'll know more when I know a bit more.

To help you guys out if you arrive a week early then PARCs will be open for you to take and use for practice with your drift and road race vehicles.
DayDay
DayDay
Admin

https://topgearglobal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down